Dhokra Art Horse Brass for Home Decoration
Horse Dhokra Art
Lend your living space a regal touch this season by welcoming this artistically handmade designed horse showpiece by Bastar tribal. Its craftsmanship not only accentuates its sophisticated allure but also makes it lightweight. The Horse carries great significance. The Horse is the hero, the strong warrior to be respected and displayed. He is the Peach Blossom animal (love object) for every Rooster, Ox, and Snake and a symbol of the Horse should always be in their homes placed in the South for love luck. The Horse stands for courage, determination and getting the job done correctly. The Horse is the warrior and this gorgeous Horse demands respect. Place this beauty in the south of a room or the south of the home to signify fame and career luck. Place him on the work desk to inspire courage and success.
Here is why you will love this:
- Unique and attractive design
- Made by Tribals from Bastar Chhattisgarh India
- Made from brass material
- Traditional and Natural Beauty
All our crafts are 100% handmade using the lost wax technique and are believed to be the oldest craft in India. The material used is brass. Craft name -Dhokra Craft which is the folk craft / tribal craft of Chhattisgarh, India.
Brass Horse: Tribal Art
Bastar Dhokra Art Horse:
Weight: 2.2 Kg
Note: As all our art forms are handmade so weight and design of the final art forms may vary slightly.
- Press Add to Cart/Buy It Now Button
- Go to your cart
- Fill your name, email id, phone no., and address then press continue button
- Select Free Insured shipping for online payment (Debit/credit card, UPI, Wallet Payment) or for Cash on delivery select COD payment option
- Press Complete your order button
- When you complete your order you will see a message "Thank you your order has been confirmed"
🔥Not sold in stores except in Chhattisgarh - online exclusive!
⚡️Limited stock available - get yours today!