Dhokra Art Jali Nandi
Brass golden color coating Jali Nandi in Fine Finishing and Carving Handicraft. by Bastar (village) Indian handicraft by our finishing by knowledgeable craft mans Ideal for Keeping in Home and workplace and for gifting to households for Decorating Purpose and for gifting Purpose as an award.
Here is why you will love this:
- Depicts tribal art
- Made by Tribals from Bastar Chhattisgarh India
- Made from wrought iron material
- Traditional and Natural Beauty
All our crafts are 100% handmade using lost wax technique and are believed to be the oldest craft in India. The material used is brass. Craft name -Dhokra Craft which is the folk craft / tribal craft of Chhattisgarh, India.
Bastar Art Nandi:
Weight: 1.2 Kg
Note: As all our art forms are handmade so the weight of the final art forms may vary slightly.
🔥Not sold in stores except in Chhattisgarh - online exclusive!
⚡️Limited stock available - get yours today
- Press Add to Cart/Buy It Now Button
- Go to your cart
- Fill in your name, email id, phone no., and address then press the continue button
- Select Free Insured shipping for online payment (Debit/credit card, UPI, Wallet Payment) or for Cash on delivery select COD payment option
- Press Complete your order button
- When you complete your order you will see a message "Thank you your order has been confirmed"