Frame: Bastar Chhattisgarh Tribal Art and Culture Couple
Bastar Chhattisgarh Tribal Art Frame is conferred to recognize one as an achievement in a particular arena. Our range of products has extensive application in various award ceremonies meant for corporate houses, governmental organizations, and cultural associations. All the frames provided as part of this category represent different postures of tribal persons along with their musical instruments. Developed from selected metals like bronze, copper, and brass, all these Frames are mounted on a durable and solid base of different shapes. The surface of these trophies is anti-rust treated.
Here is why you will love this:
- Depicts tribal culture and art
- Made by Tribals from Bastar Chhattisgarh India
- Made from brass, wood, natural colors
- Traditional and Natural Beauty
All our crafts are 100% handmade using lost wax technique and are believed to be the oldest craft in India. The material used is brass, wood, and natural colors. Craft name -Bastar Art which is the folk craft / tribal craft of Chhattisgarh, India.
Frame: Bastar Chhattisgarh India
Bastar Art Frame:
- Press Add to Cart/Buy It Now Button
- Go to your cart
- Fill your name, email id, phone no., and address then press continue button
- Select Free Insured shipping for online payment (Debit/credit card, UPI, Wallet Payment) or for Cash on delivery select COD payment option
- Press Complete your order button
- When you complete your order you will see a message "Thank you your order has been confirmed"
🔥Not sold in stores except in Chhattisgarh - online exclusive!
⚡️Limited stock available - get yours today!