This beautifully wrought iron kaawariya shravan is best suited for decoration and lighting Diya and candle. You can gift this deer candle and Diya stand and make happy your family, friends, and relatives.
Bastar Art wrought iron kaawariya is used for decoration and used for lighting Diya and candle. Our range of products has extensive application in various award ceremonies meant for corporate houses, governmental organizations, and cultural associations. All the art form provided as part of this category represents Bastar art. Developed from selected metals like wrought iron, all these artists' forms are mounted on a durable and solid base of different shapes.
Here is why you will love this:
- Depicts sharvan kaawariya
- Made by Tribals from Bastar Chhattisgarh India
- Made from wrought iron material
- Traditional and Natural Beauty
All our crafts are 100% handmade and are believed to be the oldest craft in India. The material used is Wrought Iron. Craft name -Bastar Art which is the folk craft / tribal craft of Chhattisgarh, India.
Bastar Art Kaawariya:
- Press Add to Cart/Buy It Now Button
- Go to your cart
- Fill your name, email id, phone no., and address then press continue button
- Select Free Insured shipping for online payment (Debit/credit card, UPI, Wallet Payment) or for Cash on delivery select COD payment option
- Press Complete your order button
- When you complete your order you will see a message "Thank you your order has been confirmed"
🔥Not sold in stores except in Chhattisgarh - online exclusive!
⚡️Limited stock available - get yours today!